TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE JOBBOTT APP
(Natural Persons and Legal Persons)
This document sets out the conditions under which the use of the mobile application will be governed: JOBBOTT, which is operated by Silversoft S.A.S company incorporated in Colombia and domiciled in the city of Villavicencio.
The application will function as a help and add-on tool in various commercial areas, allowing contacts and users to form a network of commercial interest.
The User or the Authorized may perform through the Application the following:
- – Keep control of the operating movements of your business.
- – Receive news and/or notifications of your commercial operations or products offered from those who follow.
- – Carry out transactions of purchase and sale of products and reconciliation of accounts and invoices.
- – Schedule tasks to run at a certain time.
- – Configure the behavior of the services.
- – Confirm your location in real time.
- – Enter your geolocation data.
- – Determine tracking paths.
- – Take pictures and videos
- – Upload and/or download files.
- – View tables, lists, charts, maps and any representation of data according to your settings.
When the User downloads the Application, the User requests permission from the user to access the location, camera, microphone, contacts and storage of his/her mobile device. Our app respects the user’s privacy, and the permissions the user grants to the app will control how the app uses, stores, and transfers such content and information.
The user undertakes to read the terms and conditions set forth herein, prior to the download of the application, therefore, in case of installation it is understood that he has the integral knowledge of this document and the consequent acceptance of all its stipulations.
The User acknowledges that the entry of his personal information, and the data that the application captures, is done voluntarily, who choose to access this application in Colombia or from outside the national territory, do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, to the extent that such laws are applicable in their respective country. In case accessed by minors, they must have the supervision of an adult at all times from the download and during the use of the application, in the event where this condition is not met, we thank you for not making use of the application.
2. Charges: You are responsible for payment of all costs or expenses you incur as a result of downloading and using the JOBBOTT Application, including any carrier or roaming network charges. Check with your service provider for details.
4. It is forbidden to alter or modify any part of the APP to those contained therein, circumvent, disable or otherwise manipulate (or attempt to circumvent, disable or manipulate) the security features or other functions of the program and use the APP or its contents for a commercial or advertising purpose. The use of the APP for the purpose of injuring goods, rights or interests of Silversoft sas or third parties is prohibited. It is also prohibited to make any other use that alters, damages or renders useless silversoft sas or third-party networks, servers, equipment, products and software.
5. The APP and its contents (texts, photographs, graphics, images, technology, software, links, contents, graphic design, source code, etc.), as well as trademarks and other distinctive signs are the property of Silversoft sas or third parties, the User not acquiring any rights over them for the mere use of the APP. The User shall refrain from:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available to third parties, communicate publicly, transform or modify the APP or its contents, except in the cases provided for by law or expressly authorized by Silversoft sas or by the owner of such rights.
- Market the purchased licenses on a resale condition.
6. Subject to the conditions set out in the previous section, Silversoft sas grants the User a non-exclusive, free license to use the APP for personal use, limited to the national territory and indefinitely. Such a license is also granted in the same terms with respect to updates and improvements to the application. Such licenses of use may be revoked by Silversoft sas unilaterally at any time, by merely notifying the User. It should be noted that to access administrative tools the use is not free, it is necessary to purchase an operating license.
7. It is for the User, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of malicious programs or any other harmful computer element. Silversoft sas is not responsible for damage to computer equipment while using the APP. Likewise, Silversoft sas will not be liable for damages caused to Users when such damages are caused by failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
9. The User undertakes to make correct use of the APP, in accordance with the Law, these Terms and Conditions of Use and the other regulations and instructions that may apply to him/her. The User will be liable to Silversoft sas and third parties for any damages that may be caused by breach of these obligations.
10. These Terms and Conditions of Use are governed in full by Colombian law. For the resolution of any dispute relating to its interpretation or application, the User expressly submits to the jurisdiction of the courts of the republic of Colombia.
Scope and Use
The user of the application understands and accepts that the information contained in the App will be his referring to a commercial or interest link with any customer user of the same.
The application will make available to the CUSTOMER information and/or allow the realization of transactions determined or enabled by Silversoft sas for each particular product. Silversoft sas may add, modify or delete the functionalities at any time, which the user accepts not to pay, by installing the application. In any case, at the time of making such modifications the user will be notified through the same mobile application once logged in. In the case of those who are licensed to pay the changes will be made in agreement.
The user accepts and authorizes that the electronic records of the aforementioned activities, which he performs in the application constitute full proof thereof.
Requirements for Use
The user must have a smart mobile device (Smartphone) or Tablet with Android and Windows operating system, any of these with internet access, both safe and reliable.Silversoft sas will not be responsible for the security of Smartphone equipment owned by the users used for access to the channel, nor for the availability of the service on the devices on which the application is downloaded.
To the extent permitted by law, the application materials are provided without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation the guarantees of satisfactory quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement, therefore Silversoft sas does not guarantee proper operation on the various operating systems or devices on which the application is used.
To access the administrative functions, THE CUSTOMER will have User and Key, which identifies him in his relationship with Silversoft sas. In addition to the above, THE CUSTOMER will be required to register a backup email, which will be requested at the time of re-establishing the passwords.
The User undertakes to use the application and the contents found in it in a diligent, correct, lawful and in particular, undertakes NOT to perform the behaviors described below:
(a) Use the contents in a manner, for purposes or effects contrary to law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order;
(b) Reproduce, copy, represent, use, distribute, transform or modify the contents of the application, by any procedure or on any media, in whole or in part, or allow public access through any form of public communication;
(c) Use the contents in any way that poses a risk of damage or disablement of the application or the contents or third parties;
(d) Delete, circumvent or manipulate copyright and other copyright identifying data incorporated into the contents, as well as technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that may have the contents;
(e) Use the contents and, in particular, the information of any kind obtained through the application to distribute, transmit, send, modify, refuse or report the advertising or content of the same for direct sale purposes or for any other kind of commercial purpose, unsolicited messages addressed to a plurality of persons regardless of their purpose, as well as to market or otherwise disclose such information;
(f) Do not allow third parties outside of you to use the mobile app with your key;
(g) Use the application and the contents for lawful and/or illicit purposes, contrary to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, or to the very use of the application, that are affected by the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload or deteriorate the application and the contents or prevent the normal use or enjoyment of this and the contents by users.
All computer, graphic, advertising, photographic, multimedia, audiovisual and design material, as well as all the contents, texts and databases made available to you in this application are protected by copyright and / or industrial property owned by Silversoft sas or in some cases, third parties who have authorized its use or exploitation. Likewise, the use in the application of some materials owned by third parties is expressly authorized by law or by such third parties. All content in the application is protected by copyright rules and by all national and international standards applicable to it.
Except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, any act of copying, reproduction, modification, creation of derivative works, sale or distribution, display of the contents of this application, in any way or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or other means, without the prior written permission of Silversoft sas or the owner of the respective rights is prohibited.
Under no circumstances do these Terms and Conditions confer rights, licenses or authorizations to perform the acts previously prohibited. Any unauthorized use of the contents will constitute a violation of this document and the current rules on copyright, the current national and international rules on Industrial Property, and any other rules that apply.
Copy License for Personal Use
You will be able to read, view, print and download the material of your products.
No part of the application may be reproduced or transmitted or stored on another website or in another form of electronic recovery system.
Whether specifically recognized or not, the trademarks, service marks and logos displayed in this application belong to the Silversoft sas group of companies, and other third parties.
Silversoft sas does not interfere, make no decisions, nor guarantee the relationships that users come to support or the links with third parties that guide and / or promote their products and services. These third-party trademarks are used only to identify the products and services of their respective owners and Silversoft sas’ sponsorship or endorsement should not be inferred from the use of these trademarks.
Integration with Other Applications
We do not have Facebook®, Instagram®, twitter® or other social network links in this app.
Although this Silversoft sas application does not provide links, the User must understand that Silversoft sas has no control over the nature and content that customers generate and share and is not recommending these sites, the information they contain or the products or services of third parties.
Silversoft sas accepts no responsibility for the content of a third party site with which a hypertext link exists and makes no warranty (explicit or implied) as to the content of the information on those sites, as it does not recommend these sites.
Silversoft sas assumes no responsibility for any direct, indirect or consequential loss for the use of a third party site.
Use of Information and Privacy
The application accesses the location even if it is not in use, i.e. working in the background, but only if the user has activated location permissions and only if any tracking module is running, modules that correspond only to some companies or users and are processes that at the end already disable tracking, the data collected during its execution are stored by each company for reporting and/or analysis purposes, at no time will be publicly accessible or for purposes of espionage or personal tracking. In the case of a user who does not pay for an administrative use license, wanting to activate the location and grant the permissions, this will be to determine their approximate location and offer offers and/or services that they can access in the environment where they are located, these locations will not be stored or profiled to the person corresponding to the location and it should be highlighted again that it is only if the user wants to activate their location that will work in the foreground or background if necessary.
By downloading the APP you accept and authorize Silversoft sas to use your data as the controller for purposes arising from the execution of the APP. Silversoft sas informs that you may exercise your rights to know, update, rectify and delete your personal information; as well as the right to revoke the consent granted for the processing of personal data provided for in Law 1581 of 2012.
In accordance with the foregoing you authorize the processing of your information in the terms indicated, and transfers to Silversoft sas in full, and without limitation my image rights and copyright assets, voluntarily, prior, explicitly, informed and unequivocally.
Silversoft S.A.S Responsibility
Silversoft sas will endeavoly ensure availability, continuity or proper functioning of the application. Silversoft sas may block, interrupt or restrict access to the application when it deems it necessary for the improvement of the application or by de-downloading it.
The User is advised to take appropriate measures and act diligently when accessing the application, such as having protection programs, antivirus, for handling malware, spyware and similar tools.
Silversoft sas shall not be liable for: a) Force Majeure or fortuitous case; b) For the loss, loss or theft of your mobile device involving third party access to the mobile application; c) For errors in fingering or access by the customer; d) Due to internet connection failures.
Denial and Withdrawal of Access to the Application
In the Event in which a User breaches these Terms and Conditions, or any other applicable provisions, Silversoft sas may suspend their access to the Application.
Terms and Conditions
The User expressly accepts the Terms and Conditions, being an essential condition for the use of the application. In the event that you disagree with these Terms and Conditions, we request to leave the application immediately.Silversoft sas may modify these terms and conditions, notifying users of the application by posting on the website www.probots.org or by dissecasting the modifications by some electronic means, social networks, SMS and / or email, which will be understood accepted by the user if the user continues with the use of the application.
These terms and conditions and everything to do with this application are governed by the laws of Colombians.
Use of Non-Personal Information
Silversoft sas also collects non-personal information in aggregate form for data tracking such as the total number of app downloads. We use this information, which remains in aggregate form, to understand the behavior of the application.
Using IP Addresses
An Internet Protocol (IP) address is a set of numbers that is automatically assigned to your or mobile device when you access your internet service provider, or through your organization’s local area network (LAN) or wide area network (WAN). Web servers automatically identify your mobile device by the IP address assigned to it during your online session.
Silversoft sas will not collect IP addresses for any purpose.
Silversoft sas is committed to protecting the security of your personal information.Silversoft sas has implemented security mechanisms that ensure the protection of personal information, as well as access only to authorized personnel and systems, also against the loss, misuse and alteration of your user data under our control.
Except as indicated below, only authorized personnel have access to the information you provide to us. In addition, we have imposed strict rules on Silversoft sas employees with access to databases that store user information or to servers that host our services.